Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just an idea.

I've been wanting to write a book. This book is going to be about a teenage girl who's treated incredibly badly by the majority of her family. When her best friend/sister dies from a horrible accident things just get worse. When the school year ends the girls mom sends her off to live with her grandparents to take care of them. When she's cleaning out her recently deceased grandfathers closet she comes across a book. On the front of the book it says. "What you seek is what you see." Then she gets sucked into this world filled with good, bad, and magical things. One of the things she finds in this land is her sister.
Tell me what you think of it...

4 comments:

  1. Goddamn. Why haven't I thought of this?! There's something kinda like this, but I don't think it'll be a prob. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Kyle? I haven't heard of something like this. But DAY-UM girl! That is a great idea. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's an old movie.

    ReplyDelete